DINING OUT IN PORT BROUGHTON
Enjoy the best meals in Port Broughton in our dining room, beer garden or soak up the seaside ambience at the front of the hotel. Or scroll down to check out our takeaway pizza menu. Gluten free bases available.
Our menus change with the seasons so make sure you check out our specials.
Seafood is a specialty, with crab (the pub’s logo), locally caught garfish, squid, and whiting just a few of the options. At the end of a meal, leave room for a delicious dessert and a scoop of locally made Golden North ice cream.
Here are some items you might find on our ever-changing menu:
- Succulent soft shell crab sliders
- Oysters Kilpatrick for the adults and nachos for the kids
- A perfectly cooked 300g Scotch fillet
- Spencer Gulf prawns, garfish or tommy ruff
- Waygu beef burger with our special burger sauce
- Schnitzels, burgers and pizza
- Kids menu that includes ‘dinosaur nuggets’, fish and chips, schnitzels, pizza and pasta.
The newly-updated wine list is distinctive – and delicious – with iconic names such as The Lane, Pikes and Two Hands, as well as Piper Heidsieck Cuvee Brut for that special occasion in life. Fancy a craft beer or a stylish cocktail? We’ve got those, too!
Mmmm, craving a pizza tonight? We’ve got 11 choices on our pizza menu, plus kids pizzas, and cheesy garlic bread.
- Perhaps a Chilli Prawn pizza that features juicy Spencer Gulf Prawns with exotic green harissa and basil?
- The Lamb Yiros pizza is always popular
- Vego options include our delicious Vegetarian Supreme, the Mushroom pizza with confit mushrooms and goats cheese, as well as the Three Cheese and the Margherita pizzas.
Gluten Free pizza bases are available for 12” pizzas.
Takeaway pizza available Thursday to Saturday from 5pm.
The Port Broughton Hotel also owns the Bay Street Cafe across the road from the pub.
Here you can enjoy café-style food and barista coffee for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Everything from crab or prawn sandwiches, hot Asian dishes and homemade pies and pasties, to fabulous Zeppole donuts – a local favourite!
7 Days a week
Lunch: 12:00pm – 2:30pm
Dinner: 5:30pm – 8:30pm